View a video of this product
Introduced due to demand, the Sumo Unidrill is designed to work into min-tilled land or direct into stubble, but will work equally efficiently into a pre-prepared seed bed, with its low horse power requirement and proven design it is suitable for most medium horsepower tractor line ups.
- The coulters achieve even sowing depth and excellent seed/soil contact, which are critical for even germination, and do not require a fine prepared seedbed to do so.
This is due to the design of the high inertia disc coulter assembly, which prepares a mini seedbed into which seed is placed, using a straight disc mounted at a 5 degree angle coupled with a soil engaging seed tube coulter, followed immediately by a heavy press wheel which runs accurately over the narrow tilled seed trench, closing it firmly to ensure excellent seed to soil contact.
- Tried and tested seed metering system.
- Variable rate drilling.
- One touch calibration.
- Half width shut off.
- GPS compatible.
- Outputs between 0.5 and 500kg/ha.
- Radar grounds speed monitoring.
- Tramline shutoffs as standard.
- Two low level seed sensors.
- Failsafe calibration flap.
- Quick change metering heads.
- 3m transport width.
- Heavy duty axle, wheels and brakes.
- Pre-emergence markers.
- Linkage Mounted Drawbar as standard.
- Extendable drawbar.
- Sturdy access steps and rollover sheet.
- Lockable toolbox.
- Full road lighting kit and warning flashers.
- Shear bolt protection on marker arms.