MK RangeView a video of this product
A WORKHOUSE AT YOUR SERVICE
Farmers, cooperatives and contractors – our MK range of spreaders is made for you. The models, with a real capacity of 10 to 24 m3, offer a working width of up to 20 m. Specially designed for intensive use, this solid organic fertiliser spreader is known for its robustness and versatility. We have designed equipment to ensure high-quality spreading and high output. To try it is to embrace it!
100% galvanised, the MK range is renowned for its robustness. Whatever the operating conditions, it will handle them effortlessly. Your MK spreader is not afraid of anything, whether on the road, in hilly terrain or on uneven ground. Thanks to its Heavy-Duty design and technical solutions, the MK spreader range will fulfil your spreading demands, even in the most challenging products.
The MK spreader offers an excellent compromise between spreading width, power requirements and spreading quality. It fulfils its mission: to spread all types of products consistently.
- Fully galvanised body and frame
- Frame thickness: 6 mm
- Bodywork sides bolted to the frame
- Large diameter vertical beaters
- Centralised lubrication points
- Predisposition for wooden or steel extensions
- Reversible and removable Hardox® blades
- One-piece beaters for drive beams
- Guillotine door for flow regulation
- Ø16 mm marine chain conveyor / 90 x 50 mm tubes
- Three spreading solutions:
- Ø885 or Ø1035 mm vertical beaters
- Spreading hood on vertical beaters
- Spreading table with horizontal hedges